Dr. Lam is a comprehensive ophthalmologist who specializes in LASIK vision correction and other corneal procedures. Having grown up in Houston, he was excited to return to Texas in 2021 to join Victoria Eye Center and help the people in our community achieve their dreams of clear vision. He is also fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
Dr. Lam is a member of many professional organizations including the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Chinese American Ophthalmological Society and the Cornea Society.
Dr. Lam’s Education
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology: Summa Cum Laude, University of Houston, Houston
- Medical Degree: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- Transitional Year: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Ophthalmology Residency: LSU-Shreveport, Shreveport
- Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery Fellowship: University of Southern California Roski Eye Institute, Los Angeles
Dr. Lam is currently accepting patients at our Victoria and Port Lavaca locations.