Get More Enjoyment from 3D Movies
If you currently wear regular eyeglasses for nearsightedness (myopia) in Victoria to see distant objects clearly, going to a 3D movie can be a real hassle. You have the options of:
- Wearing 3D glasses over your regular eyeglasses (this is also uncomfortable)
- Wearing contact lenses instead of your regular eyeglasses (although not everyone can wear contacts)
- Purchasing special 3D clip on glasses that you wear over your regular eyeglasses to watch 3D movies (you have to remember to bring them with you)
- Watching the alternate 2D version of movies instead of the 3D version (and miss out on some special effects)
- Having LASIK vision correction to possibly correct your myopia and eliminate your need for glasses
Dr. Boozalis at Victoria Eye Center has performed thousands of LASIK procedures on myopic patients. While not all of them have been fans of 3D movies, they all wanted to find out what life could be like if they didn’t have to wear glasses or contacts. Most of them didn’t enter into the decision to have LASIK lightly. They researched the LASIK process in Victoria. Then they learned if their eyes were right for LASIK (through a free LASIK Consultation at Victoria Eye Cenver) and interviewed Dr. Boozalis extensively to make sure he had the best experience, the best LASIK technologies and best “chair-side” manner.
There are a lot of 3D movies coming out in spring/summer 2014: How to Train Your Dragon 2, Transformers: Age of Extinction; Maleficent, Godzilla, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Guardians of the Galaxy and more. If you would like to have a more enjoyable 3D summer, find out if Victoria LASIK vision correction is right for you. Call Victoria Eye Center at 361-578-0234 or victoriaeyecenter.com.