Daniel E. Bustos, M.D.
Dr. Bustos is a board-certified, comprehensive ophthalmologist who specializes in cataract surgery. Since 2007 he has cared for patients at ophthalmology practices in Oregon and Tennessee. He was excited to return to his home state of Texas in 2021 to join the Victoria Eye Center team and provide specialized eye care to our community in Victoria.
Dr. Bustos is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology. He received his Medical Degree and Master of Science Degree and also completed an internal medicine internship at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. While there, he served as a teaching assistant, research assistant and a course director at the Hispanic Center of Excellence, teaching pre-matriculation Gross Anatomy.
Dr. Bustos’ Education
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Internal Medicine Internship: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Ophthalmology Residency: Vanderbilt University
- Master of Science, Anatomy: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology: Brigham Young University – Provo
Dr. Bustos is currently accepting patients at our Victoria location.