Jack Li, MD
Dr. Li is a fellowship trained glaucoma specialist and comprehensive ophthalmologist.
Dr. Li is glad to be returning to Texas where he received his medical degree from Texas A&M College of Medicine. Dr. Li’s research on various vision conditions and eye diseases has been published over 15 times in ophthalmology and optometry publications. He has presented his research findings nationally and internationally. Dr. Li enjoys giving back and has participated in many service projects including performing cataract surgery in rural Peru, surgical care for the Navajo Reservation Outreach, refraction and glasses for children at the Salt Lake City Juvenile Detention Center and comprehensive ophthalmic care to the uninsured population in Columbus, Ohio. He is a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society for his service to Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Li’s hobbies include hiking, camping and enjoying Texas BBQ.
Dr. Li’s Education
- Medical Degree: Texas A&M College of Medicine in College Station, TX
- Internal Medicine Internship: University of California San Francisco, Fresno
- Ophthalmology Residency: The Ohio State University, Havener Eye Institute
- Glaucoma Fellowship: The University of Utah, Moran Eye Center in Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics: Yale University in New Haven, CT
Dr. Li is currently accepting patients at our locations in Victoria, Beeville and Cuero.